Everything new in PUBG Mobile Update 1.9:Cheer Park upgrades, Vibrant Anniversary mode, and more
Update 1.9 PUBG Mobile was released today with new and exciting features for Battle Royale. The main point of this update is the celebration of the four-year anniversary of this game, that is, only 4 years have passed since the creation of this game, and this game now rules alone among online games. PUBG Mobile was released on March 19, 2018.
Players who play before March 22 will receive 3,000 BP, 100 AG and a nightly Rhapsody Helmet for (three days) as a reward. The new field in this update has been updated.
Lively anniversary mode
The new one has been released on the occasion of the fourth anniversary of the creation of PUBG Mobile mode. Will be available on Erangal and Livik. Players can select it in the mode selection menu.
Four large statues on Spawn Island will look like this. Players can color the statues with four different balls to create a “special performance”.
The map in this mode has air battlefields where all players can land and wear colorful clothes.
When you are hit by enemies on the battlefield, the head covering, which is part of the costume, gets bigger and floats in the sky. To return to the battlefield.
Players will be replayed after being killed on the battlefield, that is, they will be resurrected.
But keep in mind that only the first five minutes of each match will be available.
Folding bikes can be taken in this position and placed in a backpack. It can even be deployed at any time to move around the map quickly.
It can not be removed and makes almost no sound.
Royal Arena: Attack mode
This mode will be available on Erangel and Livik from April 7 onwards.
A completely random area on the map turns into a four-on-four war zone.
The first team to reach the knockout target will be the winner.
Players lay eggs with their teammates.
Classic Mode Improvements
Players now have the chance to return to the battlefield on any plan. Teammates can use the call tower to call their teammates.
Unrated – Erangel, Unrated – Livik, Unrated – Consequences, Unrated – Erangel Anniversant, Unrated – Livik Vibrant Anniversary.
Updated Bridge on Erangel
- The bridge leading to the military base on Erangel has been updated with a platform on either side. It will provide more cover to players looking to cross through.
Cheer Park Upgrade
- The Cheer Park has been completely revamped with lots of new features.
- There is now a racing mode in the Cheer Park. It supports two-player racing across a variety of vehicles.
- The shooting range has been moved to an indoor environment with each player having their own room to practice. Now, you won’t be disturbed by some annoying trolls who spoil the experience.
- There are also new Hoverboard platforms and viewing platforms in the park.
- Players will also be able to fine-tune system mechanics to reduce ambient sound, other players’ gunfire sound, improve pathfinding mechanism, and more.
Besides these, a lot of bug fixes and smaller improvements have been made to PUBG Mobile. Players can read the complete patch notes on the PUBG Mobile official website here.