You can now download the fascinating Korean game apk update PUBG (PUBG KR: 4th Anniversary v1.9.0). Now a new update for the game has appeared on the scene, which is PUBG Mobile 1.8, which will add many improvements and new modes to it. This makes the game more attractive than before and the battle is more enjoyable. Of course, this has a positive effect. It will affect the players’ experience in the game after this update. PUBG fans are waiting for the new update on March 17, 2022.
With the start of the new update, players will notice the initial and important changes that occur in relation to the game characters and the improvements and customizations that will occur in the graphics and graphics of the game in general. And this will make you more than It will be exciting and you will enjoy it more. Do you know what these changes are? The game’s creators have previously committed to making clear adjustments to the PUBG Mobile game characters, as well as the game’s graphics and various environments and their struggles.
Here are the complete Patch Notes for the latest version of PUBG Mobile:
PUBG MOBILE has been releasing the update since March 18th. To ensure fast and smooth updates, please be in a good network environment and use high speed internet and have enough storage space in your device and remember that your mobile phone has at least 2GB of RAM, otherwise it will be difficult. You will eat. . Players will receive prizes for updating the game client. Here is the full 1.9 update patch. Follow PUBG Mobile InsideSport.IN for future updates
Also Read: WHO IS THE BEST PUBG PLAYER IN THE WORLD? MEET THE WORLD’S TOP PUBG PLAYERS!
Download Korean PUBG Mobile
RegisterQR-CodePUBG MobileDeveloper: KRAFTON, Inc.Price: To be announced
Download PUBG KR: 4th Anniversary 1.9.0 (APK+OBB)
|Game||PUBG Mobile KR – 배틀그라운드|
|Last update||March 17, 2022|
Folding bikes can be taken in this position and placed in a backpack. It can even be deployed at any time to move around the map quickly.
It can not be removed and makes almost no sound.
Royal Arena: Attack mode
This mode will be available on Erangel and Livik from April 7 onwards.
A completely random area on the map turns into a four-on-four war zone.
The first team to reach the knockout target will be the winner.
Players lay eggs with their teammates.
CLASSIC MODE IMPROVEMENTS
Players now have the chance to return to the battlefield on any plan. Teammates can use the call tower to call their teammates.
Unrated – Erangel, Unrated – Livik, Unrated – Consequences, Unrated – Erangel Anniversant, Unrated – Livik Vibrant Anniversary.
UPDATED BRIDGE ON ERANGEL
- The bridge leading to the military base on Erangel has been updated with a platform on either side. It will provide more cover to players looking to cross through.
CHEER PARK UPGRADE
- The Cheer Park has been completely revamped with lots of new features.
- There is now a racing mode in the Cheer Park. It supports two-player racing across a variety of vehicles.
- The shooting range has been moved to an indoor environment with each player having their own room to practice. Now, you won’t be disturbed by some annoying trolls who spoil the experience.
- There are also new Hoverboard platforms and viewing platforms in the park.
- Players will also be able to fine-tune system mechanics to reduce ambient sound, other players’ gunfire sound, improve pathfinding mechanism, and more.
Besides these, a lot of bug fixes and smaller improvements have been made to PUBG Mobile. Players can read the complete patch notes on the PUBG Mobile official website here.