Everything new in PUBG Mobile Update 2.0:Update Reward, Key Updates,
Classic Maps ,Official Livik Map and more
Official Livik Map
The new official map everyone has been waiting for is finally ready!
- Full Map Upgrade
In the official version of Livik, all urban areas have been redesigned, and all stage structures and graphics have been upgraded to deliver more diverse combat experiences and strategic depth!
- New Vehicle
UTV (try it in Livik)
- New Weapons
The new Livik-exclusive XT Upgrade Crates can be used to upgrade the following weapons:
- Random Advanced Supply Zones
At the beginning of the match, a gold-colored advanced supply zone will spawn in a random urban area on the map. This area is filled with loads of supplies, Shop Tokens and, of course, even more enemies. Good luck!
- Various Mini Games
More to explore, all over the map!
- Random Crates and Treasure Maps: Crates filled with equipment and items will now appear randomly on the map, allowing you to find better supplies faster. Treasure Maps will also help you locate nearby Supply Crates quickly!
- Wild Berries: Consume wild berries to replenish Energy and keep yourself on the battlefield longer!
- Soccer Challenge: Blomster now has a special soccer field. Use your aiming skills to score goals and obtain token rewards!
- Storage Room: A batch of firearms has been stored inside the Aqueduct. Use firearms or explosives to break through the walls and claim it for yourself!
- Zipline: Approach the new Zipline and attach yourself to it to zip over to the platform on the other side. It is a great means of escape, especially when you are stuck in the Blue Zone or surrounded by enemies!
- Airdrop Marker
A flight you do not want to miss!
A special plane will appear during the match to deliver airdrops containing abundant supplies. The location of the airdrop will be shown on the map. Be sure to get there first!
- Recall Towers
When playing a match in Duo or Squad mode, players can recall defeated teammates once at a Recall Tower. If your teammate has been defeated, do not lose heart. Find a Recall Tower and turn the situation around!
- Supply Shop
Collect Shop Tokens during the match and use them to purchase equipment and items at the Supply Shop to make yourself even harder to eliminate!
- Volcanic Eruption
The Dormant Volcano is threatening to erupt again, so be careful! Keep your distance from secondary explosions caused by eruptions, or hide in buildings!
Classic Map Improvements
If you need to move to the Playzone quickly, try deploying an Emergency Pickup! It will summon a rescue plane that will pick you up and fly towards the Playzone. You can choose to jump anywhere along the route!
Only available in Erangel and Miramar in Ranked and Unranked Mode.
Interactive Haptics System
Enable haptics on the Settings screen to enjoy a more immersive game experience! (Only available on select devices.)
Shotguns have been strengthened! Carry one with you and experience the thrill of using it at close range.
- Increased the hit damage ratio of shotguns from 1.25 to 1.5 for headshots, and from 0.9 to 1.05 for limb shots. Increased long-distance damage.
- Expanded the capacity of the S12K to 10 rounds.
- Improved the bolt-action speed of the S1897.
- Slightly increased the basic damage of Sawed-off shotguns.
Metro Royale: Reunion
Metro Royale is back again! The Steel Front and Cobra variants of the FAMAS and MG3 have been added to Metro Royale to make things even more exciting!
- Availability: May 18, 02:00 – July 10, 23:59 (UTC +0)
- New Weapons: MG3, MG3 (Cobra), MG3 (Steel Front), FAMAS (Cobra), FAMAS (Steel Front).
- New mini soccer field. Let’s goal!
- New Vehicle: 4-seat vehicle. Wingman is here, so invite your friends for a ride!
- New Map: Official Livik is getting an update! Play more, win more in the new Livik!
- New Weapons: Get Livik-exclusive XT Upgrade Crates to improve your weapons’ performance!
- New Vehicle: The UTV (Utility Task Vehicle) can move quickly and freely through all kinds of terrain.
- Classic Map Improvements: Launched a new Haptics System to provide a more immersive experience. Added the Emergency Pickup to help you move to the Playzone quickly in critical moments!
Golden Share Crate
Place crates and packs on Spawn Island to share them with others! Complete daily missions to get Golden Share Crates, then place them on Spawn Island for other players to open and collect random rewards. Rewards are limited, so get them while they last!
To allow you to better interact with friends, we have added personal statuses and have made it possible to invite offline Facebook friends to team up via Messenger.
You can now send a thank-you message after receiving a gift from a friend!
We have made some adjustments to make it easier to manage Clans.
- Improved the performance of some Clan screens and enriched the information display on the Results screen.
- Added new Clan Team Training Missions. Team up with Clan members to complete a match in any mode and collect rewards.
- If a Clan Leader or Co-leader is inactive for a long period of time, the system will automatically transfer management privileges.
Eagle System Review
We have implemented the Eagle System to review suspicious behavior in real time! We welcome all investigators to apply and help maintain a fair gaming environment.
Cycle 2 Season 6 has arrived! Come collect the new season-exclusive set!
- Season Period: May 19, 02:00 – July 18, 23:59 (UTC +0)
- Season Rewards: C2S6 Glasses, C2S6 Set, C2S6 Parachute, C2S6 – QBU, C2S6 Mask, C2S6 Cover.
- Tier Rules Adjustment: Bronze tier now consists of 3 mini-tiers, and Silver tier now consists of 4 mini-tiers. No changes have been made to Gold tier and above.
- Tier range adjustments in ranked Classic Mode: Bronze–Platinum, Gold–Conqueror.
- Challenge Points: Some Challenge Points will be converted into Rating Points after reaching the Challenge Point limit.
Royale Pass Month 11: Hidden Hunters
A new RP theme is starting! Favorites Crates and RP perk events will be released over time, so stay tuned!
Availability: May 19, 02:00 – June 17, 23:59 (UTC +0)
- Recall Mechanic
New Defeat Markers have been added to the map for teammates that can still be recalled. New Quick Messages have been added to enable better cooperation. The viewing angle on the plane has also been improved to allow you to more quickly return to battle.
Only available in Unranked Erangel, Livik, Aftermath and Ranked Livik.
Players also respawn automatically without needing to use a Recall Tower in the themed mode of Erangel and Livik.
Added new Achievements corresponding to official Livik and Core Circle themed gameplay. Receive rewards after completing the corresponding missions.
- Basic Experience
- More information is displayed on the Results screen.
- Improved the vehicle customization screen for better ease of use.
- Adjusted the transparency of mark messages to avoid blocking players’ view and aiming.
- Added in-match notices when certain actions take place, such as excellent eliminations and rescues.
- Marks placed by teammates who have left the match will be removed from the mini-map.
- Added a feature that allows players to mark enemies behind nearby obstacles.
- A parachute-closing sound mark will be shown on the mini-map when an enemy lands after jumping.